Colums dont align after Specifying Stylesheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colums dont align after Specifying Stylesheet

I'd like to place my products in columns, and came across Normans code on how to do this. I've applied this code to my catalogue and it works fine i.e. places the products in columns.

The problem occurs when I try and apply a style sheet to this page i.e. before I apply the style sheet all the columns appear nice and neat under each other but as soon as I apply the style sheet they all over the place and look really unproffesional. All I'm applying in my style sheets is the size of the Text so that customers can't goto their browser and change the text size and all the text will change on the site.

e.g. <span class="font8">NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</span>

CSS = .font8 {font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size : 8pt; color: black; font-weight: None}

I would be very grateful on any help on this matter.

Best Regards

Elfyn
    iBabyShop.co.uk

Hi there

I would suggest in contactinig Norman and point him on this thread. This website is http://www.drillpine.biz

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Great site!

I've just been looking at http://www.shopforbabies.co.uk/acata...ssories_5.html and it seems to be OK. Do you have an example of a URL which shows the problem?

Comment

Resolved Thanks

Chris,

I've been looking round the code last night for setting the products in columns and one thing which I've changed which has resolved the issue is the following :-

Within Act_ProductLine.html at the bottom of this file I changed :-

document.write('</tr></table></td></tr>'); to :-

document.write('</tr></td></tr>');

I'm not exactly sure if it was the correct thing to do but now I can apply any style I want and all the columns keep aligned perfectly.

Thanks

Elfyn

Comment

Hmmm - you would need the </table> in order for it to be correct HTML. Check it in other browsers other than Internet Explorer in order to make sure it is working as required.

Comment

Working...
          X