Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off-line Ordering

Off-line Ordering.
    This is a brilliant new feature for Actinic V7. We are now able to use Actinic to process telephone and shop orders, using the software has now become the core tool in our business for order management, in contrast with using Mole Ends "One Stop Order Processing".
    Has this feature been received well and will the development team be enhancing it in future versions?
    My recommendations for new versions would be that the "additional or specific info" box needs to be bigger or adjustable and maybe have the choice of adding another info box. It would also be really handy to have the facility to create a "one-off" product with a "variable price". Sometimes our customers order a bespoke product that is so far removed from anything in our product database, that it would be easier to input a product and price from scratch. Finally the look of it could do with being a bit more pleasing to the eye.
    Thanks.
    Tim
    www.thecakestore.com

It would also be really handy to have the facility to create a "one-off" product with a "variable price".
    I've got a patch that does that. It isn't free so you'd have to contact me by e-mail if interested.

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
    X