Pop Up Pages alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop Up Pages alternatives

Instead of Pop Up Pages is it possible to generate an actual full sized html page containing full product details and standard options to Buy, Go To Cart, Checkout or simply navigate to elsewhere on the site? Like the standard popup page the 'full details' page has to be generated on the fly, but also has to be editable so that customised design elements, menus, buttons etc., can be used.

The 'Links' option seems like the nearest thing to this, however it seems that each linked page has to be individually developed - which defeats the purpose of having a tool like Actinic in the first place.

I did a readme on doing just this. Details on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Alternative to Popup Detail Pages

I'd like to implement a full product detail page as opposed to a popup also.

Had a look at the Drillpine page but can't seem to find the details.

Could somebody possibly point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Comment

Look on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/
        for Additional example code to make popup page have submit and attribute buttons.

This lets you have a full size popup page containing all product details.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the reply - will have a look!

Comment

Also, this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=6882& opens a popup in the existing browser window.

Comment

Working...
            X