Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Worldpay Pre-authorisation??

Hi

I've just started using Worldpay's pre-authorisation service, but now, in Actinic, after I have shipped items in the Pending tab and printed off the invoice, the order remains in pending, rather than moving automatically to Completed like it used to.

Please can someone tell me what it is I need to change to get the order to move to completed.

Many thanks

Zoe
    www.beautifulthings.co.uk

Do you have dates in both the shipped and invoiced columns?

Have you been into the order, progress and payments and then view payments to check to see if the payment is in there.

Not much help, but i'm just trying to work out whats happening.
    Remember; The Arc was built by amateurs but the Titanic was built by professionals.
    When did I realise I was god? I was praying and realised I was talking to myself.

Comment

Yeah, the payment is there and I've had the e-mail to confirm this from Worldpay. When I ship and then print the date is appearing in the date shipped column, but rather than then moving directly to completed, the order just remains in pending ... v. annoying as you can imagine!!!

Comment

Hi there

When using Worldpay's pre-authorisation service, Actinic will not automatically transfer the order into completed. You would need to ship all items off, then go to "Progress and Payment" and click on "View Payments" and in this box click on "New Entry", so Actinic knows you have authorised this payment. Then print the invoice.

Is this what you have done? Especially click on "New Entry" for the payment.

If so, then please could you advise what it says for "Payment" on the order tabs, next to the order number?

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

Yep, got this now and orders are moving to completed. Thanks for your help.

Zoe

Comment

Working...
          X