Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modify Cart / Checkout HTML?

Hi

I am using a template with side bars down both the right and left hand side, and the actual content in the middle on my Actinic Site (Clean Layout 13). Trouble is, when the Shopping Cart/Checkout is rendered, it is causing my side bars to shrink, due to the overall width of the HTML being rendered in the middle section of the page being too wide.

Where to I look to modify the HTML generated by the Perl Script that actually creates the Cart and Checkout HTML?

Thx in advance

In the first instance check DESIGN > OPTIONS > SITE DEFAULTS for ACTSWIDTH

Might not help as a lot of these are hard coded. One of our developers is currently going through all the template files trying to rectify this.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Hi Stu

I tend to go for 100% widths to fit in a fluid content area of a fluid custom-designed template. You'll need to get rid of the fixed width HR and TABLE widths in Act_Order00 to Act_Order03, or Act_Order04 if you're doing the same for the receipt page.

The other thing which can cause too wide a page within the checkout section is the Shopping Cart, which may or may not be displayed on some of your checkout pages. You'll find the width for this in Act_ShoppingCartXML.

Also, as Gary says, the CUSTOMVAR ACTSTDWIDTH may be used, depending on which templates you're coming from in the first place, but as this is an integer field, it can't be adjusted to 100%. You could change it to your maximum acceptable width, or search through and put hard-coded percentage or fixed values in instead.

Hope that helps, Dan
      adaptive-image.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X