Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Case Sensitive Coupon Codes

Hello all,

I've noticed that Coupon Codes are case sensitive, is there a way to make them not case senstive. One solution is to create three coupons using you coupon code in the three basic formats:

COUPON
    Coupon
    coupon

However, that seems a bit of a pain. Is there a way to make coupon codes case un-sensitive?

Also, I noticed on another thread when I was searching for this issue, someone mentioning that they would like a confirmation page after a coupon in successfully entered. Chris said he would add it to the wish list . . . has anything happen with regard to this?

Thanks,

David
    Last edited by David@MPL; 04-Nov-2004, 10:15 AM. Reason: Spelling
    David
    Mandrake Press Ltd

<a href="http://www.mandrake-press.co.uk" target="_blank">www.mandrake-press.co.uk</a>

Hi there

I'm not sure if this can be done, but i will ask development regarding this issue

someone mentioning that they would like a confirmation page after a coupon in successfully entered. Chris said he would add it to the wish list . . . has anything happen with regard to this?
    Nothing at the moment, simply it is a wishlist of what people would like to see within the actinic software.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi there

Please try the following. Open ActinicDiscounts.pm and try changing the line

Code:
      if ($pItem->{COUPON_CODE} ne $sCoupon)
      to
      Code:
      if (uc($pItem->{COUPON_CODE}) ne uc($sCoupon))
      and change the line
      Code:
      if ($$phashDiscount->{COUPON_CODE} eq $sCoupon)
      to
      Code:
      if (uc($$phashDiscount->{COUPON_CODE}) eq uc($sCoupon))
      Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
      X