Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shipping address error

Hi,

We are running v.6 and for some reason we are having a problem with the shipping address. The customers are unable to enter their 3rd party delivery address despite ticking the option that requests to be able to do this.

Something to with a faulty file I suspect and;

NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEADDRESS
    NETQUOTEVARELIVERADDRESS

Can anyone please enlighten me which file? Or what needs to be done?

TIA,

Jon

Hi Jon,

Just been onto your site easygolf, and also on the first checkout stages, you don't have a tick box saying:

"If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box:"

I would suggest in going to your original folder - "C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Original" and copy two files from here - Act_Order00.html and Act_Order01.html and paste them into your site1 folder - "C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1"

Then update your site

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

shipping errors

> Nadeem
      >
      > Thanks for your reply. I have just realised we use V5 when I went in to
      > follow your instructions. In V5 I can't see these files in the original
      > folder. Can you please enlighten me for V5?
      >
      > Many Thanks,
      > Jon

Comment

Hi Jon

Take the files from C:\Program Files\Actinic ecommerce v5\Formats\Themes\Business and paste them into your site 1 folder

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

shipping errors contd

Nadeem

Thanks for the advice. However I have done this and all it puts up is a "Ship to a different del address" and a check box. When you click on this it still does not allow you to enter another address. Use our site www.easygolf.co.uk to see what I mean.

Regards
          Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

On the very first stage of the checkout, where it asks you for the "Select Shipping Destination", you should also get a checkbox here, to say, "If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box". I have attached a screenshot of what my default site order00.html looks like.

Please check the following. In Actinic, go to "Design | Text" and click on the "Go To" button

Type in the following:

Phase: 0
            ID:16

Make sure that the checkout is ticked for "If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box"

Please check this

Kind Regards
            Attached Files
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Third party shipping errors

Nadeem

I have done as you suggest and have changed the number. Yes we do have the "If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address, check this box".

Please feel free to place a test order...when you click on the change button it goes back to the country page...

Please advise.

Regards
              Jon

Comment

Nadeem can you reply ....please

Thanks

Comment

Hi Jon

Just been on your site and again can't see that options, yet it works on mine. The only thing i could suggest would be for Actinic Support to check your snapshot.

If you have actinic cover then please contact Support on: 0845 129 48 48, alternatively you can raise an email ticket on http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm.

Kind Regards
                  Nadeem Rasool
                  SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                  X