Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$$Orphans

I am receiving the following message when I try and open my Actinic program

"Orphaned products and/or sections were found in your Catalog. If you leave these orphans in your database then Actinic will not function correctly."

I choose YES to fix the orphans and it moves them to “$$Orphans”

I then get :

"A Data Truncation error occurred while linking to the external database. This may occur if one or more field lengths in the external database exceed the maximum field length in the Actinic Database. Check the field lengths in the external database. "

When I look in $$Orphans , there is nothing in it ! Yet when I try to cut it won’t go , and when I try to delete it I get :

"An error occurred marking the products in the deleted section deleted. Data truncated."

Then when I check my files I get : Data truncated .

Then I get : "Error generating HTML pages. Section $$Orphans . Product Name etc..."

I have tried everything to get rid of it but it keeps coming back. It won’t even let me Site Snapshot to save where I am until I get this fixed.

Help Help !!!

Hi Colin

What version of Actinic are you running? This error reminds me of a bug in version 7.0.0 EFQA, which was fixed in 7.0.1

If you are runing 7.0.0, please upgrade to the latest patch, which is on http://www.actinicdownloads.com/v7/

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem View Post
      What version of Actinic are you running? This error reminds me of a bug in version 7.0.0 EFQA, which was fixed in 7.0.1
      It may be VERY old but this information was still exceedingly useful to me today - thanks.
      Bob

Bob
      All-Unied . (pronounced "all you need")
      . . . from click to campus

Comment

Working...
      X