New style switch cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New style switch cards

I have a client (my previous employer) who are still using developer 6. They want to be able to accept the new style switch cards (no issue number, a valid from instead) and they are not using a PSP. They have a PDQ machine so are just downloading the details and punching the card info straight in.

Does Developer 7 let you accept the new style switch cards? They have a Dev subscription so it wont cost them anything but I want to know if it will alleviate the problem before I agree to go and update it for them.

Cheers
    Charles

Hi Charles

You can add a new card into the actinic software. So if you go to "View | Business Settings | Payment and Security". When you click on "Configure Method" for "Credit Cart Captured for Later Processing". Here you can click on the "+" sign to add a new card like

Switch Card (With Valid Number)
    Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

So can I add in the special boxes required for this to work (no issue number, valid from/to)?

Sorry for sounding lazy and not just trying it myself but I only have a copy of Dev 7 and they have Dev 6. Just wanted to make sure its the same method.

Cheers

Charles

Comment

Hi there

Yes, you should be able to. Developer 6 and 7 work the same way regarding what you want. They have the same dialog box as well.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X