Linking Sage Line50 products to Actinic 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking Sage Line50 products to Actinic 7

Hello, being new to Actinic Developer 7 and also quite new to Sage Line50 I am trying to learn how best to link these two applications together using Actinic Link simply by experimenting with trial products.

The main thing I want to know is this:-

I want to export my products from Sage to Actinic, but our products have components and i don't know how to set this up in Sage?

Lets say the main product is a printer and you have the option of buying it with an auto-cutter (guillotine), and/or a LAN interface, and/or an internal memory module.

How do I set the product and it's options in Sage so that when I import them into Actinic the link process will automatically put the optional extras into components of the main Printer product?

Am i going about this the wrong way? Sorry, but I'm really quite a basic Sage user at the moment...
    Using SellerDeck 2013 Business Plus

KTEC Group http://www.ktecgroup.co.uk

Label Printer & Barcode Systems

Hi Graham,

Best thing i can say for you would be to check the helpfile for Sage link, which are good, and set up the profile for Sage to Actinic first. Use the helpfile guide - From Sage Line 50 to Actinic.

Once you have successfully set up this profile, then set up the profile for Actinic to Sage Line 50, again using the help file as a guide.

Have you successfully created both profiles? If not, then please do so

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X