Can you help me with Data Truncation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you help me with Data Truncation

I can not alter or upload my site anymore.

I am receiving the following message when I try and open my Actinic program

"Orphaned products and/or sections were found in your Catalog. If you leave these orphans in your database then Actinic will not function correctly."

I choose YES to fix the orphans and it moves them to somewhere called “$$Orphans”

I then get :

"A Data Truncation error occurred while linking to the external database. This may occur if one or more field lengths in the external database exceed the maximum field length in the Actinic Database. Check the field lengths in the external database. "

When I look in $$Orphans , there is nothing in it ! Yet when I try to cut it won’t go , and when I try to delete it I get :

"An error occurred marking the products in the deleted section deleted. Data truncated."

Then when I check my files I get : Data truncated .

Then I get : "Error generating HTML pages. Section $$Orphans . Product Name etc..."

I have tried everything to get rid of it but it keeps coming back, I can therefore not alter or view my site off-line. It won’t even let me save with Site Snapshot to save where I am until I get this fixed.

Help Help !!!

This is not a normal problem, you need to talk to Actinic about it, if you have cover then you can call them otherwise you can enter an email support request on the main actinic site.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X