Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End of Year Stock Take

Hi

I recently went to see an accountant and he asked me to produce a stock count for the end of the last financial year (5 April 04).

I have looked around the reports section and while I can see a number of reports detailing current stock held, it does not seem to be able to back date to when stock was added. The date boxes are greyed out and thus cannot be changed.

So, any ideas on how I can produce a quick summary of stock for year end. If there is no automatic way, it is going to be a case of doing it by hand I guess.

Many thanks

Steven

The stock reports will only show you the current stock status, so if your year end was a while ago then you will not be able to get this information out of Actinic. If your year end hasn't passed yet then you just need to run the report on the day of your year end I guess.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X