Page Preview different to Offline Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page Preview different to Offline Preview

My Page Preview shows the javascript list of shop sections at the left of my brochure pages correctly where I put it, but when I do Offline Page Preview or Offline Preview, it disappears. Everything else stays put. Any ideas to fix this?

Sarah

Hi Sarah

Have you uploaded the store, if so, can you see the javascript on the website? I wonder if you have Windows XP, with service pack 2. Please could you advise on this

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Preview Problem

I have Windows XP Professional with SP2. I have not uploaded the store to my website as I have a live store already running, and will not be replacing it until everything is ready.

Sarah

Comment

Hi Sarah

With SP2, they have included an Information Bar which is blocking the javascript from running

Right click on where is says "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has restricted this file from showing active content that could access your computer", and you will get an option to say "Allow Blocked Content", once you have selected this, the javascript appears.

This issue only happens in Preview Mode, it does not happen when you upload the store, or view your store on the internet.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X