Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to create very compact rows without chaning other product layouts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to create very compact rows without chaning other product layouts.

I would like to lay out product information in very compact rows as outlined in the information shown in "Designing with Actinic Developer". I believe I can do this within Actinic Catalog.

It requires that I modify the Act_productBody.html, Act_Product Price.html, Act_CartButton.html and Design|Text plus create a new product layout.

My question is this, if I change all of the templates listed, won't that create a problem with my other Actinic product layouts that I use? If so, how can I get around that problem so I can use the compact rows, and the product layouts that came with the Actinic Catalog?

None of that changes will really dramatically affect your store pages. The worst that will happen is that the prices appear right underneath your full descriptions, and your tax message appears underneath your prices.

You can always edit your default product templates to move the NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE down a bit with a <br>. With regards to removeing the 'Quantity' mesage from next to the quantity fields, you can always change your default templates to change

NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY

to

Quantity: NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY

Comment

Working...
    X