Is it possible to have an option for Saturday delivery and display the date

so from the drop down list they would see:

"Delivery on Saturday the 13th £0.XX"

which is obvioulsy this saturday ?

thanks

anyone help ?

Comment

Hi there

You need to add a class in "View | Business Settings | Shipping and Handling". If you right click on the UK, and select Add new class, then new class, you can have a class which is called Saturaday Delivery.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem
        Hi there

You need to add a class in "View | Business Settings | Shipping and Handling". If you right click on the UK, and select Add new class, then new class, you can have a class which is called Saturaday Delivery.

Kind Regards
        hi m8

yeah I know how to add a class in, but can I get it to display the coming saturday's date ?

I have seen it on an actinic site you see

Comment

Could you just add it into the name of the shipping class and then update this name each week with the new date?

By the way, did you try to join my mailing list about a week ago - if so you used your community handle rather than an email address and so didn't make it onto the list.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
            Could you just add it into the name of the shipping class and then update this name each week with the new date?

By the way, did you try to join my mailing list about a week ago - if so you used your community handle rather than an email address and so didn't make it onto the list.

Regards,
            I could change it each week, but would rather actinic did it for me if it could ?

regarding your mailing list...it wasnt me ? never been on your site ever, well apart from 2 mins ago to jog my memory ?

deffo not me

Comment

Ah, it was probably someone that wanted the free froogle program then.

I don't think that Actinic can do this for you - the other thing would be to add something to the template to calculate the date. I think that flowertastic do something along these lines,

[fx: checks]

yes, they do - take a look at http://www.flowertastic.co.uk/cgi-bi...o.uk/acatalog/

of course that could be hardcoded each day as well - I'm not sure.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
              X