Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Product Information Layout

Hi

In Design, Options I have added a custom Default Page Layout and width / height, however, when I create a Product then add the open the Extended information tab and open the dropdown list for the Popup page layout, my defaults are not shown, nor is the template shown if I press Select (this is an old issue for us, was the same in V6 dev).

Hi John

Once you have clicked on the Select button and reach the Extended Info Templates window, you need to click again on Browse to find the custom template and click OK. I presume that the template has been saved in the Site 1(or equivalent) folder.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Krithika

I realise I can find it that way, but I still have to enter height, etc. My point is, if I have entered it as the default in Design, Options why does it not work?

Comment

Hi there

For your custom extended info page layout to appear in the drop down list for the pop up page layout, you need to include your custom page in the file ExtendedTemplates.ini...

If you browse to your site1 folder, and open this file using notepad, you will see the list of different extended info page layouts that are available, and the description for each that appears in the drop down list...

You can simple change one of the existing lines to include your custom page, or add a new line in the same way.

Hope that helps

Comment

James

Thank you, perfect, it works (icing would be the default size to appear also).

Comment

Working...
          X