Gift wrapping option.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gift wrapping option.

Can somebody advise me on the best way to have a do you want your gifts gift wrapped box appear just before the customer goes to the checkout stage?

www.wazoola.co.uk Baby shoes
    I have no signature

Originally posted by thomas
    Can somebody advise me on the best way to have a do you want your gifts gift wrapped box appear just before the customer goes to the checkout stage?

www.wazooa.co.uk Baby shoes
    Thomas,
    I have tried testing this and the solution that I have come with is to add a component to the product. Call the component Gift Wrapping or something similar. Set the price on the component to what you would like, and if you want to associate it with a particular product (so that it displays along with the product) select that product in the drop down box. You can also select the quantity of the component necessary. If you would like to see an example of this feel free to check out my site at http://www.arassoc.com, when you enter the store, select 'New Arrivals' and you will see the Chalkboard has a tick box for Gift wrapping. Go ahead and play with ordering it with and without the tick. Don't worry about hurting anything as this is a test site. If you want to log in you can do that also by using the userid of test@arassoc.com and PW=testarassoc

Hope this helps
    Eagle
    Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Working...
    X