Store Sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store Sections

I have managed to put all my products on a single page by creating a subsection for every product no problem, however, I now have a list of product links in the Store Sections box on the welcome page (and all other main pages) as long as your arm. Is there a way to just have my 3 main headings as links on the main welcome pages (or are they called top level pages), and the long list of product links (as long as my arm) only to appear when I get to the particular section I wish to view. Sorry I cant explain any clearer, Im a novice at this.

Chris Roberts
    http://www.costa-holiday-pad.co.uk

Is this online to see what menu system is being used so that someone can advise maybe

Comment

Store Sections

Sorry for the delayed response, no the store is not online yet, I am still building it, but I am using the Smart theme and the the links I refer to are in the top left box entitled Store Sections. I currently have a tree like so:

online store
      Avocent Switchs
      Avocent Auto Switch
      product
      Avocent Outlook Switch
      product
      Extention Switches
      Avocent Extended Switch
      product

etc etc

All I want to see in the store sections box iare the main headings i.e. Avocent Switches and Extention Switches (without the sub sections links) but then back to normal when i get to the sub section pages. Does that help?

Comment

Try this - it worked for me

Hi,

Go into Act_Brochureprimary template and do the following. I had the same problem but it's working now:

www.bridgingthegaptonaturalhealth.com
        (I've not uploaded the store yet - but I can promise it does work!)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by TraceyG
        Hi,

Remove:

Code:
        {
        if (ar[i].pChild)
        {
        for (var j=1;j<=ar[i].pChild.length;j++)
        {
        if (ar[i].pChild[j].sURL != null)
        {
        strIDs += '<a href="' + ar[i].pChild[j].sURL + '"><span class="actxxsmall"><font color="NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLORCSS">' + ar[i].pChild[j].sName + '</font></span></a><br>';
        }
        }
        }
        }
        from the function in the top of the template. Save the file and update the site and this will only display the top-level sections.
        Best Regards
        www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
        www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
        www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

Comment

Use Act_Brochureprimary template

Remove the code from Act_brochureprimary template! - sorry forgot to mention that.
          Best Regards
          www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
          www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
          www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

Comment

Working...
          X