Template Format Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Template Format Problems

I am developing a Website using Actinic Version 7 Business. I have embedded the template code into our own design, and all is working fine. However, the product content / information displayed with Act_Productline and Act_Sectionline is restricted to 350 pixel width, which I have stated in the Act_Productline template. The problem I encounter is that when I insert a product the template is still broken based on the given width.

My question is, am I am missing anywhere in Actinic whereby I state the given the content width overall??
    - GARRY

Depends on the Theme in use, i.e. within Design | Options do you have a Property called ACTSTDWIDTH which is set in pixels...

Also, take a look in the Act_ProductBody template as that sets the widths for the 3 cells of the product display starters....

Comment

Re:

Thanks for the advise. I have since discovered the problem. It was the Act_ProductBody.html template that had a table width bigger than the space provied in my design. I have since altered that design manually.
      - GARRY

Comment

Working...
      X