Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E:mail invoices & Packing lists to another PC

Hi

I know a similar thing has been asked in the past but I think it was a while ago.

I need to e:mail an invoice and packing list to my partner who packs and sends the parcels from a different address.

I still need to download the orders on my PC as I do all the accounts, stock monitoring and web site maintenance, however, is there any way we can e:mail or download the original invoice on another PC.

I found a thread where they suggested a PDF printer to change the format, but would this work for what I need and, if so, where can you access the invoice file to do this ?

I've seen something about the mole-end plug-in but I'm not sure if this is what we need !

Does anyone know any ways of doing this or is the plug-in our only option ?

Thanks in advance
    Joanna

www.essentialoilsonline.co.uk

Hi there.

There is this wonderful utility called CutePDF (and it is free!) You can get it from http://www.download.com/

Install it, and you can select it as a printer in Actinic (or any Windows application come to that. You can then print any Actinic reports to a PDF, and email them.

Hope this helps.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Hi Darren

Thanks for your reply. I've downloaded CutePDF and it works perfectly, just what we needed !

Best wishes
      Joanna

Comment

Working...
      X