Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

using actinic business but wud i be better with developer

hi there

i have been using actinic 6 business and i while designing pages i came across a few limitations in terms of design of the site and certain layouts and teh ways that products were displayed.

is the developer version be better for us , does it provide more scope for customization? and does it allow easier adjustment of display properties and product displays?

i was just wondering because we were thinking of upgrading. we are also thinking of launchign a few other sites aswell.

what are the main diferences between business and developer and how would it benefit us.?

thanks
    taran

The only benefit you will gain from going from Business to Developer is an unlimited license to develop and maintain your own sites, or unlimited license to develop and maintain your customers sites, whilst they download into the Order Manager.

With regards to functionality they are identical in every respect apart from Business is a per license and Developer is unlimited licenses as explained above

Comment

Oooops. PS: we resell the upgrade path from Business to Developer within our site at: http://www.4surehosting.co.uk/softwa...eveloper.shtml

Comment

Developer allows you to create new themes as well I think, you also get the dream weaver extensions by default but I think that you can download these from somewhere if you need them.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

The latest 7.0.2 patch now includes DW exts for Catalog and Business, so no longer the original premis of Developer

Bonus

Comment

Working...
          X