Upgrading to v5.1.6 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading to v5.1.6 question

Hi - I have 2 pc's in different locations a couple of hundred miles apart. One does catalog updates and the other does order processing.

I want to upgrade them both to Actinic Business v5.1.6 from v5.1.4.

Will I have any problems if I upgrade the catalog update machine now and the order processing one in a couple of months?

TIA
    Regards
    David

You really need to upgrade both of them to 5.1.6 as the download machine will be getting errors about script numbers being out of sequence. These are benign errors, but may be a bit scary for a non-technical user.

Either that, or just delay upgrading both of them for a couple of months.

Comment

Hi Chris - -another quick question on the same subject. I am looking at changing from Actinic SSL to a PSP. After changing the payment services to allow PSP processing on the catalog update machine, do I also have to also make the same changes to the order processing machine? Or do I have to provide a snapshot for importing?
      Regards
      David

Comment

do I also have to also make the same changes to the order processing machine? Or do I have to provide a snapshot for importing?

Either method will work equally well. If you are importing a snapshot, make sure that the download machine has had all the PSPs loaded into it. If there are no PSPs in the list, run PSPsetup.exe on the install CD.

Comment

Working...
        X