Left Bar Menu Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left Bar Menu Items

Im currently using the SMART template, and the product menu on the left handside seems to be auto-generated from the Product Sections and Products that I enter.

I need to change this menu so that instead of listing the sections I can create my own menu using ICONs/Buttons that i have created as Gifs.

Also instead of having a plain background for the left handside i would like to add a picture as the background for the menu section.

I was thinking of haveing one big <table> on the left handside, set its background to my image, and then somehow construct the menu?

Is this possible?

many thanks

After a bit more playing around - Ive game across Act_Primary.html

Ive managed to make one long table and set the background image to what i want.

Only problem ive got is replacing the sections words with icons/gifs.

Ive looked at the YAHOOSECTION code - but im not sure how i can relate a gif to some customer varchar for each section that i create?

help.

Comment

Hi Mike

There are instructions with our Advanced Users Guide on how to insert a list of section images, this will insert your top-level section images in a list, one underneath the other. When a customer clicks on a section image they will be taken into that section.

You can download the advanced users guide from http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm, and click the link 'Actinic v7 Advanced User Guide '

If you search for the section titled 'Inserting a List of Section Images With JavaScript' that will give you further instructions.

Hope that helps
      ________

Comment

Working...
      X