Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Required Terms & Conditions - Moving Check Box

Hi,

I have followed your instructions for making the customer tick on a box to confirm they have read the terms and conditions and this worked well.

The only problem I have is that the Moving check box appears checked on orders and therefore prints "Moving within a month? Yes" on invoices and packing lists.

I know the prompt can be changed, but I was hoping someone would know how I can remove it entirely.

Thanks for any help,

John

Hi John

You can remove this option from your website, and alos from the reports, by going to Design | Text, click the GOTO button, and enter Phase - 0, ID - 13, it will highlight some text 'Moving Within One Month:', if you uncheck the boxes alongside it so it isnt required or shown, then that will remove it completly.

Hope that helps

Comment

Hi,

I realise that this could be unchecked, but that would completely reverse the work I have done (page 51 of the Advanced User Guide). As that is needed to make people check the terms and conditions box (renamed moving box). Is there any way to hack something to allow me to have the terms and conditions check box but not have the moving within one month appear on the paperwork.

Many thanks,

John

Comment

Hi John

The text 'Moving in one month?' appears in several places with Design|Text and is used on the paperwork (invoice, packing llist etc...) - probably the easiest thing to do, is go to Design|Text, and search for the word 'moving' - then on every occurance of 'Moving in one month?' change it to read your message, i.e. 'Do you agree to our terms and conds'...

Hoep that helps

Comment

Hi,

I know that you can change the text, but can you remove it entirely? I would do as use say and replace the text, but our customer seems very keen on getting rid of altogether.

Thanks again,

John

Comment

My previous suggestion will get rid of the option from the website...

Are you wanting to remove the text box from within the downloaded order aswell? If so, this cannot be done as it is an encoded part of the software.

Hoep that helps
            ________

Comment

Working...
            X