Amend Packing Note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amend Packing Note

I've just been bollocked by a customer who ticked 'keep details private' box, and was incensed when the package arrived with his email address and phone number readable through the packing note window. I would like to erase these two lines and insert any special shipping instructions in there place. Is it possible without me having to spend more money and time on Crystal reports?

Regards

John
    John Sollars
    MD at Stinkyink.Com
    Ph 01746 781020
    Fx 01746 781698
    Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

I can do that for you John, just send me details of your catalog version.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Jan,

Thanks very much for that revised report, its such a logical change and has saved me having to buy and learn Crystal Reports, just to amend one part of a document. I've just emailed my customer back and told him to place another order to see the amended report!

Very best Regards

John
      John Sollars
      MD at Stinkyink.Com
      Ph 01746 781020
      Fx 01746 781698
      Em John (at) Stinkyink dot Com

Comment

Working...
      X