Removing completed orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing completed orders

I've seen a few threads about this but wondered if there was a fix yet. If you create an offline order, add one product to allow you to create the order. Then add a `one-off` item as an adjustment and the postage also as an adjustment. Delete the initial product,then add the payment and print the invoice. The order does not go to `completed`, even after closing and re-opening actinic.

I think theres also another quirk when you ship an item that is not in stock (eg customer orders three off and you only have two), ship the items, do the payment and invoice, again the order does not move itself to `completed`.

We've had to delete a few orders 'cos of these wee habits. I know about the shipping, payment, invoice requirements btw.

Hope this makes sense!
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

You might find that if you ship if using the automation mole (which recognises offline orders only as orders) that it will complete, I can send you a new automation mole trial license if you would like to try this out George. Just a guess though, I haven't tried it.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

We've not yet upgraded our site to 7 (have the upgrade, but no time to implement yet), but can confirm that the old 'add adjustment' feature in version 5 is quite buggy, so curious if it hasn't yet been fixed in version 7.
      From the problems I encountered, I remember that if you tried to change an adjustment more than once (add line, then delete, then re-add), the order locked up, and there was no way around but to delete the entire order and start again.

Comment

Still hoping the Actinic peeps have an answer for this, as folks like me how have `one-off` items listed on the site use the `Add Adjustment` a fair bit. I'd rather a) keep a record of all actinic orders and b) not have to try the Mole End work around yet.
        Football Heaven

Comment

It might move if you select the order and export it.

Not a solution I know, but better than deleting it.

Mike
          -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Nice one Olderscot. Exported, then it quietly move to `Completed`.
            Football Heaven

Comment

Working...
            X