Shipping & Handling msg gone after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping & Handling msg gone after upgrade

Just upgraded my 2 sites to 7.0.2 from 6.1.3 and managed to upload to my sites after a bit of complaining from Actinic.

However, I have noticed that my shipping and handling message and box have now dissapeared. The message was set from the text option box in shipping and tax and I used the user definable 'shipping and handling'. There is still a tick in it to show it but no matter how try I cannot get it to appear when I do orders.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as it is quite urgent - Have tried the phone for actinic cover (which I have) but after 10 mins I get disconnected.

Andy.

Further to my last post...

I have now found that if I select a shipping destination other than UK I get the delivery instructions box.

Does any one know how I can get it to appear if the shipping destination is also UK?

Thanks.

Comment

Actinic support have just informed me that in 7.0.2 if you don't charge shipping for a destination you will not get a box asking for delivery instructions.

This is a pain for me as our prices for UK and EU include shipping and some times people would like products delivered to them, even if they are for some one else.

Development have been informed and hopefully a fix can be found.

Comment

Working...
      X