Ordering processing problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering processing problems

I have been trying to process orders. The problem I'm having is getting them to complete. I have marked the items as shipped in the line items tab, I'm using SecPay to take payment (currently in test mode), sent emails and have printed the invoices.
    I tried ticking the 'bypass catalog order processing' box in the Business Settings but when I reterive the orders they still stay in the pending tab.
    Does anybody have any ideas what might be causing this? I am quite new to Actinic so I might be missing something, I just don't know what.

You need to go into the Orders payment option and record the payment as received/completed I think to get it to complete on the orders sub-tabs.

Comment

If you have checked bypass catalog order processing I think that you might have to run the outstanding exports option (this is on the reports menu) to move orders to completed.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks for the tips.

I finally worked out what was wrong. We have been testing the site with SecPay in test mode. This flags the payment as 'Test Mode' rather than received so the order never completes fully.

Trying it with credit card details sent seperatly sorted it out.

This dosen't seem to be mentioned in any of the bit I have read. It was quite frustrating

Comment

Working...
        X