Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes to porducts are not being reflected in the store website

HI
    I recently purchased actinic 7 , so I'm pretty new at this. I am having the following problem. Sometimes a product stops being updated to the store website. I see it in the actinic page preview with the changes but then the changes dont get into the html files when updating or refreshing the site
    Also sometimes the products dissapear from the uploaded sections even though I see them in actinic. once that happens, the only way to get it back is to recreate the product.

FYI - I am using normatrix add-on that uses a couple of CustomVars

Any idea what could be causing this?

-steve-

Hi Steve,

This sounds very odd.

I don't believe it has anything to do with Normatrix or customvars.

Have you tried deleting cookies, session files then refreshing the page?

Could you also provide a URL?
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Also having same problem

Also having a similar problem with v7. If I change ie text on a section page. Then update the website the entire section/products disappears, no html coding after ACTINIC:BASEREF Line! on the uploaded pages. The only way to work around is to use refresh entire website, then the sections/products return.

Hope this helps

Richard

Comment

Hi Richard

When you first upload, do you get any error message, or does it upload? What version are you running? If its 7.0.2, then go to "Help | Troubleshooting"

On the troubleshooting box, there is a button called "Website Purge and Refresh". Click on this, and tick "Delete .cat and .fil"

Please try this

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X