Couponing question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couponing question

I have a general couponing question relating to setting up a software store.

We are setting up a new store which sells anti-virus software - the pricing of the software is different based on numbers of licenses purchased - so far, not a problem. We have the Actinic setup for pricing for:

1, 5, 10, 15 and 20 user licenses.

We have been given introductory pricing until the end of the year which reduces single user licenses by $10 per copy, and 5 packs by an amount - but doesn't affect any other purchase amounts.

So - can't work out how to handles this using coupons... instead, I've created a login and price schdule which has 1 and 5 pricing setup.

Is there a better way?

I ALSO want to offer coupons for different organizations we are affiliated with - say the local chambers of commerce - but want those prices to be special ONLY to those organizations.... any ideas?

Can coupons be excluded from certain logins, or can the coupon over-ride price-schedules - ie, if the coupon is a % off coupon, make it ONLY work off retail pricing basis?
    Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
    Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
    NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Hi there,

Is there a better way?
    That’s how I would of set it up. I don’t think coupons could handle that type of discount because you would need one for the 10% and one for the 5+. Problem with this is you could still use these coupons on the 10, 20 + etc.

but want those prices to be special ONLY to those organizations.... any ideas?
    Try setting up a discount and coupon for each of the affiliate companies. You will then need to email the code over.

if the coupon is a % off coupon, make it ONLY work off retail pricing basis?
    I'm afraid the % off will be taken off the discounted price.
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Working...
    X