Creating Links to Brochure Fragments from Section Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Links to Brochure Fragments from Section Links

This is probably a very simple issue. How do I create a link from the Section to a Brochure Fragment?

Specifically:
    (1) After creating a Brochure Fragment, what do I do in the 'Link' section of the Fragment Details to make the link active? Do I check the 'link' box and type in the full URL?
    (2) How do I represent the URL in the Section List to link out to the Brochure Fragment?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by mwilliamson
    (1) After creating a Brochure Fragment, what do I do in the 'Link' section of the Fragment Details to make the link active? Do I check the 'link' box and type in the full URL?
    place the word [LINK] in the position where you want your link to appear in the brochure text area, and then on the Link tab, enable the checkbox, place the text or URL you wish 'shown' in direct replacement for the [LINK] you placed in the text area and then use one of the 3 options (URL, Product or Section) linkage options to connect up.

Originally posted by mwilliamson
    (2) How do I represent the URL in the Section List to link out to the Brochure Fragment?
    If your brochure page was a filename of mybrochure.html, then you would create a !!<<A href="mybrochure.html">Visit this page text<a>>!! to create a link to it from within any text area of a product on the main pages.

Comment

Thanks. This advice got me on the right track.

Comment

Working...
      X