Separate "Wishlist" forum section ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Separate "Wishlist" forum section ???

Would it be benificial to all [Actinic and users] to have a separate WISHLIST forum section?

For Actinic - all suggestions are contained in one area for consideration in new versions. Currenty wish list iems seem to be included/tagged onto support queries which is probably not the best way for users to get their suggestions over to Actinic

For users - there is a specific area to add their own suggestions plus comment on other users suggestions, possibly providing strength of feeling etc for specific features. Not exactly a poll but ... Again without detracting from the original post's subject matter, although this could cross ref to the wishlist item?

Being new to Actinic I started off reading all the posts but now am getting a bit more selective about the posts I read so am probably, like others, missing some really good suggestions.

Just a thought.

Regards, Sharon
    www.eyewear2gogo.com - designer sunglasses at discount prices
    www.solarequip.co.uk - solar products at discount prices!
    www.stuff2gogo.com - great stuff - great prices

Hi Sharon

Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't really want to have loads and loads of forums as it will make the Community appear confusion (more confusing than it already is) to new forum users. The Any Other Business forum is designed for wish list requests - as well as other things.

Comment

Or, more simply - how about Actinic just providing a link to what's currently on the Wishlist - thus saving us users from trawling through the knowledgebase & forums only to discover that what we'd like to do can't be done, but is on the wishlist... (happens to me a lot!)
      Lisa
      www.alanaecology.com

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
        Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't really want to have loads and loads of forums as it will make the Community appear confusion (more confusing than it already is) to new forum users. The Any Other Business forum is designed for wish list requests - as well as other things.
        I think by not having a centralised forum for wishlist requests and, as Lisa mentioned, a list of all requests that have been accepted onto the wishlist, it is almost impossible to know what's going on here. So I'd say that would cause a great deal more confusion than an extra forum stuck beneath all the others...

DB

Comment

Working...
        X