Netquotavar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netquotavar

Hi all.... I need to know how can i see the reference or how can i change the reference of the NETQUOTEVAR, for example i want to put my own image for the LOGOIMAGE i cant find where the variable call the image.. or where is set the name of that image.. i hope u can understand me... sorry my poor english... iam from argentine.. and is not my idiom....

Thank you very much for any information...

If you go into Design | Options | Shop Defaults you will find an input for Corporate Logo. This is where you reference the filename for your chosen logo.

Likewise, under Brochure page usage it is within Design | Options | Brochure tab...

Hope that helps ya..

Comment

I see.... that s ok... but... i need to know if there are any file.. DB, etc.. where the variables are saved. This is coz.. iam trying to carry my own design into the actinic system... y i am going crazy with it... for example.. i want to use my own navigation bar... if i look or if i open the Act_navigationitem.htm ... i understand that these is the template that generate the navigation bar... but when i open the template i have the reference NETQUOTEVAR:NAVIMAGE ...... that s my problem i dont know.. but NAVIMAGE calls... or how can i set the reference of that variable to my own navigation bar... and if its... will generate the apropiated links of each botton when i generate a new product page....
      wish u can understande me....
      thanks for ur answer.....

Comment

Sounds as if you could do with downloading the developers guide

go to

http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

and download the pdf files there

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
          Sounds as if you could do with downloading the developers guide

go to

http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm