Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Various problems

Hi all

I've recently totally revamped my site and there are surprisingly very problems giving i dont have any real knowlege of web design. The few things that i cannot seem to resolve at the moment despite looking through this forum are.

1, When someone clicks on a product its takes them to page where they are asked to confirm but the image is no longer there.
    (Having read a similar problem on this forum the answer was the line <Actinic:BASEHREF VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:BASEHREF"/> was missing from the primary that is not the case with mine.

2, If i changed the font to Arial in the design / options / site defaults / ACTCSSFONTS would that make the the font used throughout the site to Arial instead of what it is now. If not how do I achieve this, im not using and actinic templates if that makes a difference?

3, When you go through the checkout and you get to the page 'click next to go to Worldpay's secure server....' How can I get the width reduced so that it doesnt throw the outer edge of my primary out of line?

4, How and where do i changed the background colour and font of the items and value ordered display.

Any help with this matters would be much appreciated

Thanks

Aaron

Anyone?

Can anyone help with my queries?

THanks

Comment

1, When someone clicks on a product its takes them to page where they are asked to confirm but the image is no longer there.
      (Having read a similar problem on this forum the answer was the line <Actinic:BASEHREF VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:BASEHREF"/> was missing from the primary that is not the case with mine.
      Could you please give a URL for us to look at please?
      2, If i changed the font to Arial in the design / options / site defaults / ACTCSSFONTS would that make the the font used throughout the site to Arial instead of what it is now. If not how do I achieve this, im not using and actinic templates if that makes a difference?
      If you set it there, it will change the fonts for the entire store. No problem.
      3, When you go through the checkout and you get to the page 'click next to go to Worldpay's secure server....' How can I get the width reduced so that it doesnt throw the outer edge of my primary out of line?
      The template for that is Act_OCCWorldpayTemplate.html in the 'CommonOCC' sub-folder, and the overall layout template used is the 'Checkout Pages Layout' in 'Design | Options | Layouts'. You could have a look in there. But again, I would need to see your site before I could say any more.
      4, How and where do i changed the background colour and font of the items and value ordered display.
      It is this code in Act_Primary.html:
      Code:
                  <table width="100" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center">
                    <tr>
                      <td bgcolor="NETQUOTEVAR:FGCOLORCSS">
                        <div align="center"> <span class="actxxsmall"> <font color="NETQUOTEVAR:BGCOLORCSS">
                          <script language="JavaScript">
      					<!--
      					document.write("NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEITEMS&nbsp;" + getCartItem(3)+"&nbsp;<BR>");
      					document.write("NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEVALUE&nbsp;" + getCartItem(1));
      					// -->
      					</script>
                          </font></span> </div>
                      </td>
                    </tr>
                  </table>
      Replace the NETQUOTEVAR: colour values with something more appropriate.

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay been away for a few days.

The site address is www.intimateadulttoys.co.uk

Many thanks

Aaron

Comment

Hi there

When checking your site i do not get this error at all.The basehref is okay on your site. Maybe you could try deleting your internet history from your pc.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

Thanks for reply, ive deleted history etc but still when i click 'add to cart' it takes me to a page to confirm order states the name and proce but no image is showing still.

Regards

Comment

Hi Aaron

I don't know what the issue is, as it is working for me. I can see your sidebar with pictures

Have you tried your site on different pc, even ones outside of your work? Because it strange if i cannot recreate your issue?

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

When i click on add to cart the image of what I have just added is not there just the name and price. I'm actually now wondering if the image of the item you wish to confirm was ever there before i updated my site. Its not the side bar just the picture of the product ive added is missing.

Also whilst your assisting me, when someone confirms an order and after worldpay has processed the credit they both redirect me to ''...../acatalog''. Is there anyway that on both occasions it can be directed to say my frontpage? If not on the ''...../acatalog'' page there are my gifs of my sections but also the search has appeared above the gifs where do i remove the search part? Still would prefer to direct customers to the frontpage instead tho

Thanks

Aaron

Comment

Hi there Aaron

You mean in the checkout stages you add the product image. I have not seen that, and if that was to happen you really would need to have customised the orderscript.

Still would prefer to direct customers to the frontpage instead tho
                  Go to "Design | Options | Miscellaneous", put a tick in for "No Frames in Checkout" and for the url, simply put you full url ie http://www.domain.com/

Please notice the trailing slash after the address, it is important you do the same, if you just want to point to an address

Kind Regards
                  Nadeem Rasool
                  SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

I dont think im explaining myself clearlyt. I dont wish to add products in the checkout pages just want the product image ive previous added to be shown. How do u do screen shots? I could then show u.

Thanks for the redirecting after checkout how did i get the page to re direct to my front page after you click 'confirm' its still sending me to '..../acatalog''?

Regards

Comment

Images in checkout aren't in Actinic 6.

They are in V7 or you can add a patch I've done that enables scaled down checkout images. See www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/ for details.
                      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
                      X