Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping Cart Items & Price On Login / Search temp

Hi all,

Can anyone help? I am using the smart theme slightly modified & V7.02, I have noticed when I click the logon link the shopping cart items & price display a random items number and price (above nav bar), when logon is complete the cart goes back to how is was before ie. zero. This does not happen if you have items in the basket though before logon!

Secondly,

I have a template for checkout pages, this works fine, however if i use the simple search and the search returns no results ie just press go, the checkout page template is used for the no result page???

Any one know how to change no results temp?

Website is http://www.music-man.co.uk

Thanks

Richard

Hi Richard

This does not happen for me. Possible could be a session file issue. One thing i would suggest, would be to go to "Help | Troubleshooting", then click on where it says "Purge Session File".

This will delete all .session files on your website, please bear in mind, that the session files does containing people shopping cart. So you might want to do this late at night

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Still no change

Purged session files & deleted cat and fil files but on login page cart values still change from zero to Items:2 Value 434.50.

And also search page, if no matching product found ie press go with no string entered the results page uses checkout template???

Login Page: https://clarahost.clara.net/www.musi...NID=index.html

Regards
      Richard

Comment

Hi Richard

I am still unable to recreate your issue, even by going onto the link. If you see the attached picture, it appear fine on my pc. Have you tried other pcs to see, like a pc at home or a friends pc? It might be just possible it something to do with your pc.

If anyone else from the community can recreate this issue, then please feel free to comment to this thread

Kind Regards
        Attached Files
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Is this a service pack 2 xp issue?

Hi Nadeem

I have tried the web site on two seperate non networked pc's and the problem with the shopping cart occurs on both they are both running xp sp2

Any joy with the other problem of search template when no result is found?

Richard

Comment

Hi Richard

I have tried this on two different pc here, and get the same results. It works fine. I would suggest in registering a email support query: http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm. One of the email support team can check your snapshot and see if there is an issue here.

Any one know how to change no results temp?
            The results template comes from Act_ResultTemplate.html

The actual text "No matching products were found.", comes from "Design | Text"

Phase: -1
            ID: 267

You are right, the results on the search uses the checkout stages which comes from "Design | Options | Layout | Checkout Pages Layout".

So if you want to add something you will need to add it here. There is no way you could change this I'm afraid

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X