'oldaccount.fil' 'oldaddress.fil' oldbuyer.fil'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'oldaccount.fil' 'oldaddress.fil' oldbuyer.fil'

This has been asked many times, but I can't seem to find a solution.
    I am getting this error message ('oldaccount.fil' 'oldaddress.fil' oldbuyer.fil' has changed since last upload) everytime I upload or download orders. It started after an aborted attempt at uploading the site (ran out of disk space).
    The site has since been completely refreshed, but the error message still appears.
    These files do not exist on the webserver, at least not in the acatalog directory, so I must assume there is something in the Actinic program looking for these files when it needn't. From the names of the files I suppose they are to do with customer accounts which I am not using.
    I have upgraded from 6.14 to 6.15 hoping this would solve the problem. Apart from completely reinstalling, is there anything less drastic I can try first.

Thanks
    Richard

Try going into Housekeeping | Compact Databases and then conducting a Web | Refresh to see if that clears the issue.

If not, then login under FTP and double check that these .fil files do not exist, but if they do, then manually delete them and then try a nother web | refresh to ensure that fresh files and all of that is required goes up.

Barring that, check that all files are owned by the same user when looking via FTP.

Comment

Also delete all .fil files within Site1 on your PC

Comment

I have tried deleting all .cat and .fil files on both webserver and local PC. Have compacted the database, tried exporting and reimporting the site, and tried different permissions on the Webserver. (Currently 755 on acatalog). As to the ownership of the files, not sure how I can check this on a Unix server.
        Is there anything in the registry I can alter to stop this?
        Thanks
        Richard

Comment

Working...
        X