Critical Export Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical Export Error

When I first started constructing the site in the Site 1 folder, I imported my static HTML template, while I was modifying the code. Having now set-up the actinic primary templetes based the design I imported, I have removed the static / unwanted HTML pages.

However, on creating a snapshot of the site, Actinic still thinks they are there. And produces the following error messages:

Errors
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 563) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\home.htm was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 563) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\info.htm was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
    - GARRY

Garry,

I suspect one of your template files still has links to these pages. Check all the hard coded links and see if any have been left behind.

Dave
    Cheers

David
    Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

I find this sometime happens if the file is not in the actual Site1 folder - it can be under SiteHTML or Preview. Try dropping a copy in the actual main Site1 folder (or your site equivalent).
      http://www.johnsons-seeds.com - Actinic plugins, remote add to cart and custom CMS
      http://www.dtbrownseeds.co.uk - More seeds and plants....
      http://www.mr-fothergills.co.uk - Well it used to be Actinic...

Comment

The other possbility is that these are files actinic generates itself from the templates and so won't exist in the snapshop. This often happens if you put a fixed link to the page somewhere on your site. Actinic is too dumb to know that it's a page it creates itself and gets upset that it can't find it.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I searched two pc's for ExportFiles.cpp and it
          wasn't found. I tried copying a dummy ExportFiles.cpp
          to site1 and it still says it's not found. Is a System 2 error
          fatal because if the backup is still reliable, then that's good
          enough for me?

Comment

ExportFiles.cpp is the name of the program file within Actinic that is looking for the files listed at the end of the error message - you should be looking for home.htm and info.htm, check your templates for references to these two files, if you don't have references then it is possible that Actinic requires these files to be present. in which case you may need to create dummy versions of them.

Regards
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

My error doesn't actually mention home.htm & info.htm.

Errors
              (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 563) - The file e:\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\ was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.

This path does exist though.

Comment

Sorry didn't notice that the user had changed. You message doesn't specify a filename so I don't know what it wrong there. Still no point looking for ExportFiles.cpp though as it is still an internal Actinic file rather than one of yours. It might be time to contact Actinic support.

Regards,
                Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                Multichannel order processing
                Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                X