Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart page after adding product?

Hi

Can someone kindly tell me which template I need to edit to change the table layouts in the page that is quickly shown after a product is added to the cart (before you get bounced back to the section)

I need to change the table width and center it as it is currently aligning on the left and screws the design.

I have changed all of the remaining checkout pages and these now align fine but I can't seem to find this page

Thanks.
    Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Try Advanced | Template Manager | Ordering tab and the Cart Table button, which should bring up the template you need.

Comment

Thanks for that I will go fix it now.
      Thanks

JoBananas Body Jewellery - Body piercing jewellery, belly bars and ear stretching plugs

Comment

Hi again

I have looked at this template and I have formatted it to 600 px wide and centered. For some reason I still cannot get it to line up in the correct place.

The rest of the checkout works fine.

I have included a grab which may make it easier to see.

Thanks again
        Attached Files
        Thanks

Comment

Hi there

That the right template Act_ShoppingCartXML.html

Looking at the screenshot, the table grid, is centred, but not lining up like your main table. You might want to set some positions on the table, or even put in a few spaces so it can line up (&nbsp)

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

I have moved it inside a centered 600px table now and it lines up fine. Thanks to everyone that replied.

I have one last issue. When you search for a product that does not exist you get a "product not found" screen. Which template does this use to I can also center this in a tabel too.

Thanks
            Thanks

Comment

Hi David

I have one last issue. When you search for a product that does not exist you get a "product not found" screen. Which template does this use to I can also center this in a tabel too.
              This is coming from a template called Act_Resulttemplate.html within your site1 folder

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
              X