Information at bottom of Checkout pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information at bottom of Checkout pages

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how to remove the copy that appears at the bottom of my checkout pages. This is the copy that talks about the privacy policy, contact information, etc...

This particular store does not require this info and I would like to be able to remove so that the checkout is a lot cleaner.

Can anyone tell which pages or information to edit to remove this?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
    Kevin

Within Advanced | Templates Manager | Orders tab, go through each of the ordering templates that you do not wish the terms stuff to appear within and look/search for NETQUOTEVAR:INFOPANELS and replace it with <!-- NETQUOTEVAR:INFOPANELS --> which will comment it out and not show the information within that page.

Dont forget that within the checkout phase you might also have the Accept Terms & Conditions check box and statement saying, accept these terms 'shown below' which will not longer be the case!

Comment

Works perfectly. Thanks for the help.

You are right about the checkbox for accepting the Terms ... below line. Does anyone know of a way (and where to edit it) that I can change the "below" link to open up the Act_Infopopup.html in a new window when they click on that line. I would like to change the word "below" to "Here"

I want that link to point to a new window with the terms and Conditions on that new popup.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!
      Kevin

Comment

Working...
      X