Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

details of new problem

Hi,

i get a page can not be displayed error message when i try to upload the zip file with my settings, can i e-mail it?

Now i have another problem. When i log on and try and buy a digital download, the download link is not appearing in the e-mail receipt, nor is an e-mail receipt being sent as a receipt. When i check the order to see if actinic can retreive it, it gets the order but it goes into the pending payment service provider section.

I have included my settings here, the url is above.

Thanks

Andy

It sounds like payment isn't being completed which would explain why the receipt email isn't sent.

What kind of payment are you making and is it being completed or not?

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

The payment is being completed , its a payment for a digital download. But the digital download does not appear in the merchant receipt nor is an e-mail sent to the customer as a receipt. It a bit embarrasing having to have my store closed while it is the featured site on Actinic home page.

Andy

Comment

hi,

i am making a noraml credit card transaction - the payment seems to be completed as the customer gets a receipt from worldpay to say that it has.

Andy

Comment

Hi Andy,

Checking your error log here, you are getting

Code:
          Error returned from SMTP server (4: authentication required)
          It looks like your SMTP server needs authentication which Version 6 does not support, only version 7. This is the reason why your clients are not getting emails at all. The only alternative apart from upgrading to version 7, would be to apply the sendmail patch, which Norman has written. Here is the instructions on how to apply the Sendmail patch. Please note your hosting company would need to install the perl module "Mail::Mailer module".

Here is the instructions.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X