Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost Attributes (Permutations when upgrading )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost Attributes (Permutations when upgrading )

I am in the process of upgrading to V& deleloper

Have taken the opertunity to change reference numbers to item codes instead of automated referance numbers

After changing the ref numbers, I now find the Attributes permutations have removed the products from the lists, but kept the rest of the data

It did say "you have changed the referance for this product and associated products permutations click yes to upgrade them"

Have clicked yes but still find the products missing and when i enter the box there is a delay untill i press "none" before thr product ref no's are shown

Then you have to enter the same product for each attribute as there is no copy facility like on V6 if you right click the only option is to delete row

any idears how to quickly enter the same product into quite a lot of attributes
    Chris Ashdown

Hi there

Then you have to enter the same product for each attribute as there is no copy facility like on V6 if you right click the only option is to delete row
    Have you tried "Ctrl" + "C" to copy and "Ctrl" + "V" to paste. This should still work

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Gave it a try but it does not work
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hi Chris

It looks like copy and paste does not work for v7 any more. I have reported it as a bug, but in the meantime I'm afraid you will need to re-select all the associated products for the permutations manually.

Comment

Thanks for trying

It can't be often that you fail to provide a cure, Keep up the great work

It only took a day to enter them all, can I claim RSI for my mouse click finger.
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Working...
          X