Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

File Merge Error Request

Hi

My customer is experiencing problems with a 'merge error request' at the end of a site refresh using Catalog 6.1.5.

I've built the site in Developer 6.1.5 and, after some teething problems, have copied it up and tested it and all works fine. I've deleted all files on the server, due to earlier problems, and passed the snapshot on to my customer, who has carried out a site Refresh from his version of Catalog. However, he gets to the end of the Refresh process and gets the 'Error Merging Files...' message.

Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this as the site uploaded fine from my machine and Developer. I've tested the network settings and they're fine and the site was defintely working smoothly when tested on the server. In the last two instances that I've handed over the site to my customer it's started misbehaving.

Any help appreciated.
    Anthony Deeming

Green Jersey Web Design Ltd
    www.greenjersey.com

Try

deleting all the .cat and .fil files from both the server and your clients machine and then get your client to refresh

Comment

Jo

Sorry I forgot to reply to this. I gave it a go and it seems to have worked...so one for me to remember for the future.

Many thanks

Anthony
      Anthony Deeming

Green Jersey Web Design Ltd
      www.greenjersey.com

Comment

Working...
      X