Content Tree updating and other !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Content Tree updating and other !

In V5 (my last version before updating to V7), before leaving the program I always « closed » all products and sections. I like it close when I come back to the program. In V7, the program don't keep my « closing ». There's always opened sections when I reopen the program. Is this a bug ?

I used a large 21" screen... I am always replacing the view menu to the right beside the second row of menu. When I reopen the program, my change does not « stick » ! Is this a bug ?

In V5, adding, updating products was relatively « fast ». In V7, it's quite « slow » ! Is this a new feature ? (O.K., it's a joke !) Can I do something to gain speed ? I have disable the preview screen !

Thank You !
    Bernard Morin

In V5, adding, updating products was relatively « fast ». In V7, it's quite « slow » ! Is this a new feature ? (O.K., it's a joke !) Can I do something to gain speed ? I have disable the preview screen !
    You can switch off the preview panel which will speed things up no end by going into View | Content | Simple View.

Comment

Hi Bernard,

With regards to your first query, i have tried this on version 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 and cannot recreate your issue. It keeps my changes with regards to expanding sections and collaping the tree stucture so all sections have a + sign next to them. What version are you running?

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

My version is 7.0.2.1.0.0.ELCA on XP French Canadian running on AMD2400
        V5 catalog imported in V7 developper
        8100 sections or items
        www.secondemain.ca
        Bernard Morin

Comment

Hi Bernard

Sorry for the delay in response. Just needed to get a database. Okay i have installed 7.0.2 ELCA US Version on a pc. Placed in a database which has 20,000 Products and tested it. Work fine with no issue (apart from being a bit slow). The content tree alway gets updated, so if i closed all branches, then closing the software and reopening it, it retains what i have done.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Not a good news !

Where should I look ? What should I do ?
            Backup my database and reinstall the program ?

Can you look at my database ? I can give (not here) you a link so you can download it ?

Thank you !
            Bernard Morin

Comment

Hi there

Backup my database and reinstall the program ?
              This would be a possibility.

Can you look at my database ? I can give (not here) you a link so you can download it ?
              I would suggest for this, to fill out a webform on US Email Support. They can take a look in to this.Here is the link: http://www.actinic.com/support_request.html

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

I have the same problem with an un-closed Product Tree whenever I enter Actinic.

No matter how I close the branches before exiting, the tree is always the same part-expanded when I re-enter.

I've been using Actinic here since about November and it's always been the same.

I'm using version 7.0.3.0.0.0.FBA

Any resolution identified?

Comment

I think the problem is resolved for me since I installed the last version !
                  7.0.3.1.0.0.FBIA.
                  Bernard Morin

Comment

Working...
                  X