Error in Checkout page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in Checkout page

Upgraded to version 7, giving the site a full make over, what is the problem with my view cart page, it is still showing some of the other templates. Can anyone shed some light on it.

Many thanks

www.wightcomputers.co.uk/acatalog
    Jon Harvey
    Technical Director
    Wight Computers Ltd
    Hardware - Software - Printer Inks - CD & DVD Media - Memory Cards - Cases & Storage - Cables - Card Readers
    www.wightcomputers.co.uk

There is a new primary template you need to fix - act_primarycheckout.html I think...

You will find it loose in the c:\program files\Actinic v7\sites\site1\ folder, or via the template manage on one of the "Other" buttons.

If you use the "Other" button, it seems to ignore your choice of editor at the moment though (Chris D - please note this as a "Bug").

hth

Greg Hewitt-Long
    Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
    Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
    NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

May be I am being stupid what part of the page do I need to change.
      Jon Harvey
      Technical Director
      Wight Computers Ltd
      Hardware - Software - Printer Inks - CD & DVD Media - Memory Cards - Cases & Storage - Cables - Card Readers
      www.wightcomputers.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jon,

Just been on your site and pressed on the view cart button and it seems okay. There is no template issue as far as i can see.

@Greg I don't think this is a bug, when clicking on the "Other" button, it is not bringing up notepad, but instread bringing up Actinic own internal editor. So if you go to "File | Save As", you can now register this template within the .ini file with a preview image. A new feature of V7.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X