Strange Cart Content Discounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Cart Content Discounting

I am running Developer 7.0.2 ELCA and thought I would try my hand at some discounting. The customer currently has 2 promotions - buy 4 pads for £10 and buy 50 sheets and get £10 off. I set up a pads group and selected Cart Contents based on quantity (trigger 4) reward type £s off and entered £1.70 (4 pads would normally cost £12 inc vat). This works well and has done for nearly a week.

The second promotion to my mind works in exactly the same way. I set up a bulkstickers group and selected Cart Contents based on quantity (trigger 50) and entered £8.51 in the reward tyoe £s off. The only thing I did differently was to tick "only one reward per order". I uploaded and the discount seemed to work - I did a test order (the last thing I did before closing Actinic) and everything seemed fine.

This morning I have the customer pannicking saying the discount is a mess - I checked it out and it is indeed a mess. The discount now seems to be 35.30 which is totally weird. I have had to disable the discount for obvious reasons so I can't provide a URL. This is weirding me out - what's going on?

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Helen

Hi,

I have set up some discounts as you have described and everything seems ok when I place orders. As I cannot see what is happening exactly on your site, can you try re-applying the discounts (ie remove what you have at the moment and re-input them) and then refresh the site to see if that solves the issue.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Dear Tracey

Thanks for your suggestion - I did as you said and it seemed to work for awhile (2 test orders ok) but my third test order the problem re-appeared.

Helen

Comment

Hi,

I think this needs some more investigation on your snapshot. Can you register a support query here and someone will provide you with an e-mail address to send a snapshot across to.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X