error on checking out/shipping address problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

error on checking out/shipping address problem

My clients site is (or should be) set up to only ship to the UK. However when items are added to cart and the customer checks out they are asked if they want to ship to another address, with the check box unchecked and the Shipping Destination country being put in as ‘None of the Above’, however this should at least say United Kingdom (as just text with no drop down option). When the Ship to another address box is selected no fields are displayed for the alternative address, just the invoice address and when the user clicks next the error we get is
    CGI Error
    The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
    Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at cgi-bin/ao000001.pm line 349.

The website is www.rocboxes.co.uk if anyone wants to go through this and see what I mean. Any ideas as to why this is the case?

Thanks if anyone can help.
    Dan

Hi,

I've just tried the site and it seems to be working although I don't get the option to select a country. Is this sorted now?

Just in case you want to know how to have shipping to the UK only you need to ensure that in the 'View | Business Settings | Shipping & Handling' tab you only have the UK set up as a zone. Then set the 'If shipping band not defined' option to 'Do Not Allow Shipping'. Also under the 'Payment & Security' tab make sure that you do not have the 'limit by location' box ticked for any of your payment methods. To disable the 'Ship to another address' option - go to 'Design | Text' and click on the 'Go To' button in the bottom left corner of the screen and type 0 in the Phase field and 16 in the ID field and click 'OK'. Untick the box under the 'show' column for this prompt.

I hope this helps.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey, a simple read through the advanced guide soved the problem, a close match to your own solution if i remember (unlikely at best) corectly.
      thanks for your reply though
      Dan

Comment

Working...
      X