Sizes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sizes

Is there any way of Selling a range of sizes of the same product ie 5 large and 5 small and 10 mediuim. Ive tried using Attributes and choices but can only seam to select one size. I really dont want to list every size as a seperate product does any body have a solution?
    //four foot and clean// multimedia design and interactive video//

You only have to list every choice as a hidden product if you need to implement stock control. Otherwise you can just have the sizes listed as an option under a single product.
    I am not sure what you mean by 5 large, 5 small and 10 medium. Would this be 20 different size choices? If so then you need only give 20 choices against the single product, unless you are using stock control.
    If the sizes are priced differently then you would have to modify this under the permutations tab.
    Andrew
    Andrew Fish
    Http://www.BatteryShed.co.uk
    For all your battery requirements at prices less than in the high street.
    "Batteries without the overcharging"

Comment

Hi thanks for quick response what im trying to do is sell the same product but with the chance to buy it in a variety of sizes so it would be possible for a customer to purchase product a in quantities of their choice eg if they wanted to get 3 in large and 5 in small and 1 in medium. So i need to be able to relate the size attribute to the quanity choice
      //four foot and clean// multimedia design and interactive video//

Comment

Well in that case the customer would merely add the quantities in size order. Select the size, the quantity - add to basket, then on returning to the product page, select another size - relevant quantity - add to basket, repeating this for each unique size.
        Is there a problem in doing this?
        Andrew
        Andrew Fish
        Http://www.BatteryShed.co.uk
        For all your battery requirements at prices less than in the high street.
        "Batteries without the overcharging"

Comment

Working...
        X