Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updating site

Hi all,

When trying to update my site i cant connect to my server host..it is saying that the connection has reset?

Any ideas?

cheers

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Its seems that actinic cannot log onto your server. Have you tried to manually ftp to your website, the reason why i said this, is because if you cannot ftp to your site, then the problem is with your webserver.

If you can connect, then please check the server host, username and password in "Advance | Network Setup"
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I have double checked all the network settings and manually ftp'd the site and everything works fine. This is the error message: 'Unable to set the HTTP proxy username'

thnx

Lisa

Comment

Hi Lisa

Please could you turn off the proxy settings in Actinic. The way to do this, is if you go into "Advance | Network Setup".
        Click on Proxy Button and set the HTTP Proxy and FTP Proxy to be None

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

When i turn the proxy settings off i am then told to make sure the proxy settings are set!

We use a proxy server here for our connectipon to the net but when i put in the settings it says that the connection to the ftp address is reset?????

Do not know what to do next.

Thnx

Lisa

Comment

Hi Lisa

Sorry I don't know much about Proxy

However searching the forums i came around this information. Please take a look

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ighlight=proxy

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X