Delivery/Invoice address for accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delivery/Invoice address for accounts

My site works by having one password/login for many customers from the same sections.
    Is there any way to change the delivery/invoice details during the order process so that customers do not have the choice to select the address in their customer account and have to type in their own address, as the address in their customer account is for the head office.

Hope I have made sense.

Hi Claire,

I know I said this couldn't be done when you called in but I have been playing around with the templates to see if we could get it to work and I think I have. You need to do the following in Act_Order01.html and Act_Order02.html:

Find the following:

Code:
    <INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=ADDRESSSELECT VALUE=0 CHECKED>
    %s:
    "/>

<Actinic:VAR NAME=ADDRESS_TABLE VALUE="
    %s
    <TABLE WIDTH=CUSTOMVAR:ACTSTDWIDTH BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=1 BGCOLOR=%s><TR><TD>
    <TABLE WIDTH=100%% BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=4 BGCOLOR=%s>
    %s
    </TABLE>
    </TD></TR></TABLE>
    and comment it out using <!-- and --> so it looks like:

Code:
    <!--<INPUT TYPE=RADIO NAME=ADDRESSSELECT VALUE=0 CHECKED>
    %s:
    "/>

<Actinic:VAR NAME=ADDRESS_TABLE VALUE="
    %s
    <TABLE WIDTH=CUSTOMVAR:ACTSTDWIDTH BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=1 BGCOLOR=%s><TR><TD>
    <TABLE WIDTH=100%% BORDER=0 CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=4 BGCOLOR=%s>
    %s
    </TABLE>
    </TD></TR></TABLE>-->
    Save both templates and update the site.

I had originally thought that this would need some perl amendments but it looks like this will be enough. I suggest you fully test it before making it live.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Although this deleats the address it still leaves the following;

Select one of the addresses below: Select this address: or enter new delivery address (UK mainland only):

Comment

Hi Claire,

Go to 'Design | Text' and in then click on the 'Go To' button in the bottom left corner of the screen and in the ID Field type 301 and click 'OK'. This will take you to one of the prompts you describe. 302 and 303 are the other two. You can delete these entries or change them to whatever you want them to say.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X