Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using main site navigation within Store pages

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Actinic Catalog, although I've been designing websites for a few years now, and I apologise in advance if what I'm about to say has already been covered, or is just plain impossible!

I am designing a site (sorry, no link available at present because the hosting is still being sorted out) that contains the main Home page, an About Us page and a Contact Us page - as well as the Online Store of course.
    So on all the brochure pages you get navigation links to the pages mentioned, but when you enter the Online Store those links disappear to be replaced with ones to Checkout, View Basket etc.

Is there anyway to maintain the navigation links contained on the brochure pages within the Store pages as well, adding the additional links concerning the Store navigation perhaps in a seperate secondary navigation area elsewhere on the Store pages?

I've looked at countless templates but can't seem to find a way of doing this.

I've thought about hard-coding the brochure page navigation within the Store templates, but then if I (or the client) adds another brochure page to the site it would mean altering the template again.

I realise it's not a serious issue, but for the sake of website visitors it would make the navigation more logical and intuitive.

Thanks in advance,
    Fluvius.

Hi there

See my response here:http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=10805

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X